CNCA have a membership of groups all supporting the over 65s throughout the borough of Croydon.
Would you be interested in joining us as a member group? Please contact us for more information on our offer.
If you would like to get out of the house and meet new people or require some help, get in touch with your local neighbourhood care group. Details of our member groups can be found below.
For more information please contact us on either 0208 662 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Member Groups:
- Addiscombe Neighbourhood Care Association (A.N.C.A)
- Advice Support Knowledge Information (ASKI)
- Croham Hurst Good Neighbours
- Croydon Hearing
- Downsview Lunch Club
- Old Coulsdon Centre for the Retired
- Purley & Coulsdon Clubs for the Elderly (P.A.C.E)
- Sanderstead Neighbourhood Care
- Selsdon Contact
- Shirley Neighbourhood Care Scheme
- South Croydon Day Centre for the Retired
- Upper Norwood Association for Community Care (U.N.A.C.C)
- Wellbeing You Ltd