We provide a Befriending service to elderly carers and families caring for an elderly relative. We are here to listen, encourage and support carers. The service is made up of home visits, weekly calls and a texting service.
We are able to provide support to people who meet the following criteria:
- Elderly vulnerable people with complex needs or carers of these people
- Living alone and isolated
- Must live in London Borough of Croydon
- Minimum of 65 years old
We cannot work with:
- Under 65s
- Someone who doesn’t live in the London Borough of Croydon
- Someone who already has sufficient support
- Someone who is suitable for more appropriate services (PICS, Neighbourhood Care, Social Prescribing)
If you know someone who meets our criteria then please contact us on 020 8654 4440 or email@example.com and we can start the formal referral process.
This service is available from Monday - Thursdays 09.30am - 16.00hrs.
There is a referral process.
Our telephone befriending remains a free service. However, there is a charge for our home visiting service.
For further information call 020 8654 4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org