Our Trustees are responsible for the overall management and decision-making of the organisation. All of our Trustees are volunteers and they help plan the strategic future of our charity. They are involved in the development and managing of staff and volunteers and making policy decisions.
As a charity we are accountable to our beneficiaries, the Charity Commission and the public in general. We produce an Annual Report each year which includes our Accounts, Achievements/Successes and our Goals for the coming year.
We hold elections for Trustees annually at our Annual General Meeting which takes place at our offices in Davidson Lodge.
- Gerrie Ozah (Chair)
- Brian Longman (Vice Chair)
- Alan Mills (Treasurer)
- Christine Waring
- Ray Hardy
- Angela Green
- Norman Till
- Richard Wragg
- Sue McVicker ( CNCA Manager)
- Linda Ford (Finance and DBS Officer)
- Saera Haque (Business Support Officer)
- Laura Corney ( Fundraiser)
- Margaret Greenslade (Befriender)
- Heather Dunn (Befriender - Complex Cases)
- Josephine McCartney (Admin Assistant)