Eligibility Criteria for Befriending Service
People referred to CNCA must be:
- Elderly vulnerable people with complex needs or carers of these people.
- Living alone and isolated.
- Living in the London Borough of Croydon.
- Minimum of 65 years old.
We cannot work with:
- Under 65s
- Someone who doesn’t live in the London Borough of Croydon
- Someone who already has sufficient support
- Someone who has advanced dementia
- Someone who is suitable for more appropriate services (PICS, Neighbourhood Care, Social Prescribing)