Croydon Neighbourhood Care strive to provide the best and most efficient DBS service.
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checks (previously CRB Checks) are an essential part or running an Organisation/Group which deals with Vulnerable Groups and Volunteers. It is now a Statutory requirement for many Neighbourhood Care Groups, Third Sector Organisations and Private Sector Groups (Medical Practices, Clinics, Dentists, etc) to ensure that all their Salaried Staff and Volunteers are DBS Checked, especially if they are receiving funds from or dealing with Governmental/Local Government Organisations like the London Borough of Croydon.
CNCA are able to provide the following:
- Guidance with the Registration Process;
- Ensure that the necessary Documentation is completed by both parties in a timely manner to allow Application Forms to be processed;
- Provide detailed written instructions and guidance to assist the applicant;
- Provide one on one meetings;
- A free tracking service;
- Completely confidential service;
- Competitive fees.
As of the 1st November 2016 our fee structure for processing DBS Forms is as follows:
- Third Sector Organisation - £15.00 per application
- Private Sector Organisations - £20.00 per application
- One off DBS's for Self-Employed / Freelance - £25.00 per application
*Plus any Fee levied by the DBS*
If you need any help or advice please contact us on 0208 662 1000 or email email@example.com