To promote, support and develop local Neighbourhood Care Groups within the London Borough of Croydon for the relief of those who are isolated and vulnerable within the community.
Neighbourhood Care Groups offer people help, support and information and the opportunity to volunteer in the community. We believe that by creating links between people this reduces social isolation and enables them to help each other improve their quality of life.
Our vision is that Neighbourhood Care should be available throughout the London Borough of Croydon. We aim to establish, maintain and develop a Borough-wide network of active, well-managed schemes, which meet the needs of their communities and are members of Croydon Neighbourhood Care Association.
CNCA works through the employment of Staff and Volunteers;
- To enable liaison between the Groups and encourage a sharing of ideas and information throughout the Association
- To support and enable the development of existing Neighbourhood Care Groups
- To encourage good practice in all areas of Neighbourhood Care
- To initiate new Groups and areas of work
- To promote awareness of Neighbourhood Care
- To welcome existing groups with appropriate aims into Membership of CNCA